At JFSGNH we understand and respect the aging process.
Serving a diverse, aging population, our Care Navigators Program involves a holistic, person-centered approach to supporting older adults and their families (formerly known as geriatric case management). While preserving and enhancing dignity and autonomy, our clinicians connect clients and their loved ones to all available resources and provide emotional and concrete support during life’s transitions. Participants in our Care Navigators Program receive some or all of the following services:
- Comprehensive initial consultations
- Assessments, care-planning, aging-in-place services and monitoring
- Specialized dementia evaluations
- Program development specific to likes and need
- Family Support: short and long-distance
- Planning and problem-solving
- Care coordination
- Care Navigator Kits
- Education, referrals, advocacy
- Liaisons to healthcare professionals
- Mental health counseling for life transitions, lessening isolation, managing family issues
For further information, contact Elanit Linder, LMSW at email@example.com or call (203) 389-5599, ext. 113.
Elanit Linder, LMSW, Aging Adult Coordinator, has nearly a decade experience in older adult social services. She holds a Master’s Degree from Columbia School of Social Work, and 20+ year history in program development. She is a member of the Aging Life Care Association ® ALCA members must meet stringent education, experience, and certification requirements of the organization, and as a member is required to adhere to a strict code of ethics and standards of practice. As an Aging Life Care Professional® *, Elanit will act as a guide and advocate for families who are caring for older relatives.
For more information about the ALCA, please visit www.aginglifecare.org *Aging Life Care Professional® is a trademark of the Aging Life Care Association®. It is an indication of membership in ALCA, and only ALCA Members are authorized to use this term.