Help us help others
You can make a difference in the lives of so many by providing support, stability and solutions to people in our Greater New Haven community. There are many wonderful ways to do so, and we appreciate your help very much.
Order a Tribute Card
Make a Food Pantry Donation
Create a Legacy
Strengthening our Community during Life’s Challenges
- Adults with Developmental Disabilities
- Aging Adult Services
- Community Outreach Services (SOS)
- Counseling & Family Support
- Food Pantry & Nutritional Health
- Holocaust Survivors Program
- And More…
Jewish Family Service of Greater New Haven is a non-profit social service agency serving individuals and families of all backgrounds, regardless of age, race, ethnicity or religion.