Mental Health Per Diem Clinician
JFS is seeking per diem clinicians with the ability to provide telehealth sessions
LCSWs: are you interested in working with a diverse population of interesting, motivated clients, but don’t want to bother with insurance contracts and office leases?
Do you have experience with a unique population, or providing a specific treatment, but don’t have the time to find the clients who could use your services?
Jewish Family Service of Greater New Haven needs you! Our mental health clinic is growing, and we are looking for PER DIEM LCSWs who specialize in the challenges our clients face. We are a friendly group of dedicated social workers and would be happy to have you join our team. We provide individual, family and group therapy to people of all ages and backgrounds, and have contracts with Medicaid, Medicare, and most private insurances. We offer flexible per diem hours at a competitive hourly rate based on experience. Our physical offices, when they are able to be safely re-opened, are in a pleasant, accessible space. Join our collegial work environment! Please send resume and cover letter to Hannah Leiterman, LCSW at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aging Adult Services Social Worker
Seeking social worker for expanding Aging Adult services, geriatric experience and LCSW required. This position is part time and reports to the Aging Adult Services Coordinator.
- Clinical assessments, care planning, referral, individual, family and group counseling
- Strong administrative and organizational skills required
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
- Part time with potential for more hours. Pro-rated vacation time and more included. Collegial working environment.
- Cover letter and resume required. Please submit to email@example.com.