Domestic abuse occurs in over 20% of families in our community. If one “walks on eggshells,” or is afraid of what may happen next, or if a member of one’s family is being criticized, threatened, or intimidated, JFSGNH can help.
At JFSGNH, our goal is to empower individuals to create safety in their homes and in their interpersonal relationships. We provide:
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual, Family and Group Counseling
- Transition Planning
- Information and Referral
- Referral to Legal and Medical Support
- Community Education Programs
- Advocacy Services
- Client Assistance in creating Comprehensive Safety Plans
- Comprehensive Case Management Services
We also offer community education, including training and consultation for rabbis, teachers, mental health professionals, and communal leaders.
For more information, contact Rachel Scolnic Dobin at (203) 389-5599, ext. 109 or email at email@example.com.