JFSGNH takes great pride in helping to create families through adoption. Our compassionate staff will help guide you through the myriad of options. JFSGNH is known throughout the state for the quality of our services. If you reside in Connecticut and would like more information about our adoption services, please contact Amy Rashba via phone at (203) 389-5599, ext. 113, or email at email@example.com. JFSGNH serves families of all religious and ethnic backgrounds. We cannot complete a homestudy for people living outside of Connecticut.
Please visit our domestic adoption-specific website at www.adoptingchoices.org
JFSGNH has a collaborative relationship with several large intercountry placing agencies and can complete intercountry home studies.
• Home studies – domestic and intercountry
• Birth parent services including open adoptions
• Identified adoptions
• Probate court studies for step and co-parents
• Pre and post adoption education, support and counseling
• Stars of David Adoptive Family Programming (a social group for Jewish families created through adoption). Families meet throughout the year for holiday celebrations and other social activities.
JFSGNH is accredited by The Council on Accreditation.